The “Lady Rose” Arriving at it’s New Home

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

This boat was originally called the “Lady Sylvia”. It was built in Glasgow Scotland (1937). It was renamed because that name was already being used over here.
It is 105 feet long,22 feet wide ,7 foot draft and 199 gross tons.
The motor is a 385 Hp and moves it along at 11 knots. It could take 100 passengers and 25 tons of cargo as well.
It’s mainstay on the West Coast was from Port Alberni to Ucluelet.
Jamie Bray of Tofino ( Jamie’s Whale Watching) bought the boat and plans on turning it into a dining pleasure craft.

Advertisements